Welcome to MindAI (MindAI, “we”, or “us”) Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”).
(a) personal information that links back to an individual, e.g., name, date of birth, and other personal identification numbers;
(b) contact information, e.g., address, phone number and email address, Ethereum wallet address;
(c) technical information, e.g., IP address for API services and logins,
(d) statistical data, e.g., hits to the website.
(b) when you create an account with us;
(c) under any other contractual agreement or arrangement;
Some of the other ways we may collect Personal Data shall include (but is not limited to):
(a) communications with you via telephone, letter, fax, and email;
(b) when you visit our website;
(c) when you contact us in person;
(d) when we contact you in person;
(e) when we collect information about you from third parties (such as the social graphs
available from social media companies); and other channels including our support helpdesk.
(f) Possible extrapolation of other information by processing the data.
(a) IP address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
(c) Site tracking
We also use third-party service provider(s), to assist us in better understanding the use of our site. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and will receive information that we select, for example, how visitors navigate around our site, what pages are browsed and general transaction information. Our service provider(s) analyzes this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors’ interests in our site and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the platform. Our service provider(s) is/are contractually restricted from using information they receive from our Site other than to assist us.
(a) to enable us to provide our services and perform our services to you;
(b) to protect the safety and well being of yourself and/or other customers;
(c) to investigate and respond to claims and inquiries from you;
(d) for business development purposes such as statistical and marketing analysis, systems
testing, maintenance and development, customer surveys or to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preference; (e) to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; and/ or
(f) for all other purposes ancillary to any of the purposes stated above.
Ancillary to these “Core Purposes”, we reserve the right to use your data in the following ways:
(g) to communicate offers, product, services and information on products and activities;
(h) marketing/cross-marketing and communicating with you in relation to products and
services offered by us and our service partners as well as our appointed agents; and/or
(i) for all other company-related purposes ancillary to any of the purposes stated above.
- 6.1-Right to access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that your personal information are processed and to obtain a copy of it as well as certain information related to its processing;
- 6.2-Right to rectify: you can request the rectification of your personal information which are inaccurate, and also add to it. You can also change your personal information in your Account at any time.
- 6.3-Right to delete: you can, in some cases, have your personal information deleted;
- 6.4-Right to object: you can object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information. For instance, you have the right to object where we rely on legitimate interest or where we process your data for direct marketing purposes;
- 6.5-Right to restrict processing: You have the right, in certain cases, to temporarily restrict the processing of your personal information by us, provided there are valid grounds for doing so. We may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law;
- 6.6-Right to portability: in some cases, you can ask to receive your personal information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or, when this is possible, that we communicate your personal information on your behalf directly to another data controller;
- 6.7-Right to withdraw your consent: for processing requiring your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Exercising this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal of the latter;
(a) data warehouses;
(b) IT service providers;
(c) data analytics and/or marketing agency;
(d) legal bodies as permitted or required by law
such as in compliance with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction; and/or
(e) regulatory authorities applicable to you; and/or
(f) safety and security personnel. In addition to the above, your Personal Data may also be disclosed or transferred to any of the Company’s actual and potential assignee, transferee or acquirer (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or our business, assets or group companies, or in connection with any corporate restructuring or exercise including our restructuring to transfer the business, assets and/or liabilities. We shall take practical steps to ensure that their employees, officers, agents, consultants, contractors and other third parties mentioned above who are involved in the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data will observe and adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement.